Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Feel like a cat....a whole lot of yarn and a bit of stitching....

Am doing a lot of knitting of late - Tina at Simply In Stitches (flosstuber on Youtube & also on Instagram) has been kind enough to do some knitting SALs and also tutorials - so I've been doing house slippers (2nd & 3rd sets - actual color swatches in corners):


Socks pattern and yarns

Sweater pattern and yarn

Cardigan pattern and yarn (yarn is actually black)



















































I also started a scarf:

Actual color swatch in corner















On the stitching home-front, slow progress on my Mom's birthday present (was back in January):
Upside down Raggedy Ann - color of actual material














And then will be doing an Easter ornament exchange - doing it on opalescent:














The lady I am doing it for lives overseas in South Africa so I decided to get some extra fabrics to send her for finishing - the fabric on the left is probably the one I will be using to back the ornament with - haven't decided yet:





No comments: