Background

Friday, November 4, 2016

Twas the night....twas many nights....

Sorry for the lousy photo but there just isn't any place decent to take a photo in my apartment - my phone camera doesn't work so well indoors - needless to say, I am hoping to get an Ott light for Christmas....

Anywho, this was the effort of many a night, it's done later than I had planned but still.... the main stitching of the 37 ornaments for my Christmas tree is complete :) I've got a huge bag from a few shopping trips to Joann's full of felt, ribbon, buttons, specialty scissors, glue and beads that these will be hopefully finished with....I am planning on adding a simple border to some as they are on the small side but we'll see how it goes. I want everything done and on the tree by Nov. 12th! Wish me luck!


1 comment:

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!. I do hope you are able to get them finished. Happy Stitching!
~ C's Cross Stitch Creations ~
http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/