Background

Friday, July 15, 2016

I Have 2 Finishes!!!! (Well, 1 & 3/4ths) :)

After injuring my arm last year, I wasn't sure I'd ever finish this project or even want to but I put in my last stitches about an hour ago and it feels WONDERFUL - sorry about the photo quality and the wrinkles but without further ado, here is Apple Pickin' by Lynn's Prints (it's more colorful in person):



And then here is my first flatfold. Not the best but not the worst. It doesn't have it's bow on it yet but I am happy overall with it:



I'll post a picture when I have the bow on it if my idea works - we'll see....Thank you for looking :)

4 comments:

LindaLee said...

Beautiful work and I love the pieces. Love all the colors in the second one and Amish designs have always been a favorite.

Justine said...

What a sweet finish. I think your flatfold looks perfect! Great job.

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

I just found your blog and I'm following. The Flat-fold finish is wonderful! ~C's Cross Stitch Creations ~ http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments :) I'm not sure how to reply to comments on here so I did want to acknowledge them - warms me to read them :) And welcome to my new readers :) Always glad to make the acquaintances of stitchers :)

Laura