Background

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Now For Something A Bit Different - A Chart Title Meme....


Found this over at Stitchbitch's blog and it looked like a lot of fun so I thought I'd give it a go being as I don't have much to show on the stitching side of things just yet. Since I can never get my images and words to load up the way I'd like to on here, I'll post the image then the "meme" part underneath in the caption part of the image - hope that makes sense.

Here we go:


Are you male or female? Woman




Describe yourself. Salty Dog
How do you feel about yourself? Fine Wine
How do some people feel about you? Crazy As An Owl
Describe your love interest. Hope in the Lord
Describe your best friend. A Few Hoots
Describe where you currently live. Hobbit Hole
Where would you rather be? Wave Watching
Describe what you want to be. Peaceful Garden
Describe how you live. Wild Adventures
Share a few words of wisdom. Be Silly
Now use a title to say goodbye. Don't Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle


No comments: