Background

Friday, August 7, 2015

Apple Pickin' & Prize Update....

My arm has been a bit of a bugger so I haven't gotten as much stitching done as I'd like but I've been using my new Morgan lap stand and it's been absolutely wonderful! I love it more and more each time I use it!



I do feel badly that I had to contact Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe to tell her that it looked like when the package she sent to me was delivered to my apartment manager's office that it got stolen - I didn't want her to think I was being rude or ungrateful by not contacting her to thank her for receiving it. We got the slip in the mailbox from the postman but the office couldn't find it. They have an attendant on staff after hours to assist people with the gym, pool and packages so who knows what happened to it. I left it totally at her discretion on how to handle the situation so she is sending it by certified mail where I have to sign for it. She really is so very kind!! It should be hee Monday :)

No comments: