Background

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Quick Update....

Know I haven't posted much - my right elbow/arm is taking a lot longer to heal up than expected. I started physical therapy last week - they did an ultrasound treatment and electric stimulant treatment with heat and ice - both helped, but they weren't able to complete the ultrasound treatment as the pain was too intense.

On the stitching front, I did have one finish, Sakura branch (most of it was done before my arm accident - finished the rest of it using my left hand) - and I've started Apple Pickin' by Lynn's Prints - not enough to show really as it's very slow going. That's about all the stitching news for now.

2 comments:

Justine said...

Beautiful stitching Laura, hope you feel better soon.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sakura branch is gorgeous! Hope your arm gets better quick!