Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Oh my gosh....

I still am so stunned at this - really is so very sweet and kind of her - you know those contests Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe has been having, (and there is still time to enter a few more of her's if you haven't yet) well, I was checking my Bloglovin reader today and saw a new post from her and well, my mouth fell open when I read her post today - apparently I won! She had asked what was your favorite color and that day I say for some reason, golden honey - I think my family had been having some biscuits with honey or something but it just sprang to mind when I wrote it and oh my goodness, it has brought tears to my eyes, her being so kind - this is just....wow! My Morgan lap stand for stitching will be here tomorrow so now I have both of these to look forward to oh and I found 3 great issues of Cross-stitch & Needlework magazines at my local library in their used book sale section for 10 cents each yesterday - 1 has a Mirabilia mermaid and 1 has a Joan Elliott fairy so God is really blessing me of late!


No comments: