Background

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Going through a lot of changes....

Hi,

Not sure whom all is still following my blog - I've decided to be off social media until after Easter for Lent. Been going through a lot of personal changes (finally made peace with my abusive father and fully forgave him even though he is deceased and also working on getting to like and love myself) - got a lot more to go through yet but I am making small changes that do seem to be positive for the long run of it - plus I'm still doing a bit of stitching here and there as the mood comes. Anyways, I wanted to wish each of you a blessed Easter and I will hopefully finally have a lot of new finishes to show in April.


Take care :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Enjoy your time being unplugged! Looking forward to seeing what stitching you get accomplished between now and April. Take care!

Robin in Virginia

sharine said...

Have a great break and best wishesxx