Background

Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Little Bird....



A little bird stopped by and dropped me a note from Angela (Christmas Ornament Exchange - the sign-up is still open until Oct. 1st) wondering what kind of fabric I was going to be stitching my ornament on. This got me to thinking that perhaps a post about what kinds of fabric and designs I like might be useful to my exchange partner. So here goes and I promise it's pretty simple:

Hi Exchange Partner,

I really appreciate you taking the time to stitch a little something for me. I hope you will have as much fun in participating as I am hoping to, too. I think it's very sweet of you and whatever I receive will be treasured for many years to come :)

Fabric - anything. Design - anything (it's all for one here at my home). How it's finished - any way you want to.

That's about all I can think of :)

Thank you,

Laura

P.s. and yes, I did respond to Angela's inquiry.

No comments: