Background

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BRRRRRRRR!!!!

Now I know why they call this stuff "COLD" cream - I put some on before I did my makeup like I always do before having to go pick up my sister from work and having to run a few errands. She had to go to the post office, so I sat in the car - 45 minutes later, I've turned into a popsicle! Of course, it doesn't help that I didn't have time to dry my hair after I washed it so it's up in a bun, wearing a thin blouse & lightweight jacket, and sandals (with socks due to a bruised middle toe - hence, I can't wear my boots). We didn't think it would take as long as it did!

I am now parked in front of the heater at home, eating a hot bowl of sirloin stew with veggies, got a robe on and a lovely pair of these slipper socks on that my aunt sent me:

I am starting to feel much better!

1 comment:

wilma b said...

Hi Laura...love the socks!

I like the advent candles you have...wish I'd thought of that!