Been busy the past few weeks or so....
|.50 cent find at the library - from 1976 but super detailed|
|40% off with coupon - fabric scissors|
|50% off with coupon - heavy-duty cardboard - opens up to about 40"by 70"|
Got a lovely pair of pinking shears at the thrift shop in perfect condition - $3.50.
Got the following all either with more discount coupons or on clearance:
- Singer 1000 straight pin set
- a pink tomato pin cushion
- ball-headed pins
- really nice seam ripper
- sewing thread
- craft interfacing (non-fusible)
- fabric to make 2 Thanksgiving & 2 Christmas table runners
- 2 fat quarter packs and a 20 piece jelly roll for 3 quilted pillow tops
- fabric for some pillow cases
- a couple of patterns on sale for $1. each
and most importantly, was able to order the accessory kit for our sewing machine from a Singer authorized parts dealer back in NJ of all places as the original kit went missing.
Oh, and before I forget,
I finally finished the 2nd knitted baby dress this morning :)
Will post pictures tomorrow!