Background

Monday, September 2, 2013

Some Furniture Ideas....

Chiffonier - might use this for my stash.
Bedside Table - Nice small writing desk- color needs changing. 

 
Entryway Organizer - Not crazy about the hardware but like the concept. 
 
Smart Technology Secretary - Another desk I like but not much leg room.
All these are from Pottery Barn. Considering some of them for my dream bedroom. Also went by Pier 1 the other day - had a beaufitul small console table in white and a small glass cabinet with Queen Anne style legs with matching small bookcase in a lovely soft turqoise blue that really caught my eye - more things to possibly consider. Will try to find pictures online and do another post of them later. I don't want a ton of furniture in my bedroom but I do want multi-purpose and I am hoping to have my dresser in the closet if possible. So we'll see what happens. One can always dream :)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Oh I do like all those pieces! I think I will like your dream bedroom. :D Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm enjoying browsing yours!