Background

Monday, September 9, 2013

NaBloPoMo - Serve - Day 6....

Monday, September 9, 2013
Would you ever want to run for public office? Why or why not?

Oh gee - no way! LOL :) I value my privacy too much and suffer from foot-in-mouth-disease a bit. Even when I do manage to keep my thoughts to myself (more often than not in reality), I am not always successful in having a poker-face. Plus, I am a firm believer that once all sides are accounted for, possible scenarios looked at (seeing both the forest and each tree), I want to cut through all the red-tape and just get things done as simply, efficiently, and thoroughly as possible. While there have been people in politics that I have admired some of their individual actions, I am not too overly impressed by anything political. A.k.a., I'd never make it in politics.

Plus, I'd be falling asleep too often having to listen to long speeches. Hey, maybe that would help me & Snoopy - what do you think?


No comments: