Background

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Where'd The Day Go?....

I have absolutely no idea. I was up most of the night and had maybe 30-40 minutes of sleep between 1AM-5AM. I gave up on sleep at that point. Did some stuff online. Housework. More housework. A bit more stuff online. Family came home from running a few errands. Talked some, had a late lunch. Talked some more. Decided to read for awhile. Changed over the clothes in the laundry. Went to read again. Next thing I know, it's almost 7PM. Slept almost 4 hours. Good/not good. Not sure how I will sleep tonight.

Been a strange day. And no, no stitching or knitting either. It's like my stitching-mojo has fallen off the planet. Must have been the blue moon. Or the fact that I somehow tweaked my right thumb. Maybe tomorrow.

Am off to watch a dvd from the library - a PBS special on the Secrets of Henry VIII's Palace: Hampton Court. Hope it's a good one :)

No comments: