Background

Monday, August 19, 2013

UFOs/Kits....

It's been bugging me awhile. Again. Yes, I know I visited this subject before. Guess what, I'm yapping about it still. Organizing stash. This time, I've decided to post pictures of models (not of my work) of kits I either have already started or have yet to start. What is shameful is that I have at least a couple more kits I know of that I can't find pictures of right now that I definitely have in my stash - they need to get done too.

Without further ado, here's what I have:
Orca & part of water is done. Haven't touched it in 6 years.
Have no idea of name. Only photo I could find. Haven't started yet but it is much brighter in person.

Bird is done. Just need to do stump.
Did the center once. Lost in moving so bought it again. Love this one. Haven't started it again yet.
Suppose to do this one after Tradewinds. Haven't started yet.
Much prettier in person. Haven't started yet.
Dimensions' Rocky Point. I think this is the kit I have. I seem to remember the lighthouse being on the other side.
Haven't started this one yet either.
I think this is the same eagle kit I bought at a thrift shop for $1.00. Haven't started it either.
Another thrift shop find. Still unopened. I think - I may have peeked..
Dimensions Tulip Trio - I swear on the bible I have a miniature version of this - or something very close!
I also have this one - she is gorgeous in person - just want the right fabric to do her on.
Somewhere there is a yellow rose / embroidery / crewel piece that is very pretty too - but I can't find the image online right now and it's packed up in storage.

This is all I can think of for now. I hope (and pray) I don't have any others - this is enough to keep me going for some time - we won't even begin to talk about magazines, pattern leaflets, and freebies.

1 comment:

sharine said...

They are all so nice:)