Background

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Learning Curve....


I guess having a blog is what you make of it. I have a lot to learn. 
I wish I had a large family, husband, kids or pets or exciting adventures to talk about 
more often but I don't.
It's just me in my little corner of the world that I share with my mom and older sister. 
I'm 47 btw.

This blog is just a place for me to try to post some moments of serenity or fun (once in a while serious) - but mostly tranquil. I'm rather an introvert you see. Can be very silly and a lot of fun 
with those I know very well. But until I reach that point, well, I just am how I am.

Some times life is

Other times

The door is always open....

I may be busy doing this

or this
or even this.
I am just very grateful and thankful for the lovely company I have so far.
I am learning and hope to incorporate new and inspirational ideas here so I nor you will be too bored. It will just take some time as I am having to share 1 computer between 3 people for a bit.
So thank you to all who have shared my journey so far.

5 comments:

sharine said...

You are doing a great job so far!

herwickbarnes said...

Your post are always beautiful and well thought out. Keep doing what your doing.

Shawnna Silvius said...

I recently started a blog also, and I understand the learning curve concept. Just keep writing from the heart and continue to enjoy this season of life. I'm 43 btw and just now enjoying motherhood -- one just never know what's around the corner.

Fran said...

Just love your post it is so beautiful. Lovely that you can express your unique self. Yes blogging provides the opportunity to be continuously learning.

Fran said...

I love your post it is so beautiful and authentic. I find blogging provides a wonderful opportunity to learn so much, especially about myself.