Background

Monday, August 26, 2013

A Very Boring Blog Post....

Things I should be doing:
  • Dusting that corner shelf unit.
  • Sticking stickers on keyboard so we know what keys are what.
  • Helping clean out the refrigerator.
  • Going through old magazines / catalogs and tossing.
  • Reorganize closets.
  • Washing bed linens.
  • Knitting that baby dress.
What I feel like doing:
  • Taking a long nap (bad insomnia).
  • Stitching.
  • Finishing my book.
  • Watching a video that needs to get back to the library like yesterday (not overdue - yet).
  • Having some watermelon. Except I don't have any and don't want to go to the store.
What I have done / am doing:
  • Cleaned bathroom.
  • Read most of my book early this morning.
  • Helped with a long computer data / programming problem that took over an hour to solve.
  • Ate a small hamburger.
  • Typing this list.
  • Doing regular laundry (gonna be a long day on this one).
  • Vacuumed.
  • Washed my hair.
  • Finding more new books / dvds to put on hold at the library. Got to keep my quota up!
My iife is so glamourous and exciting.
Ha!

No comments: