Background

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

6 Bits - Not Bad....

Ran across this kit - DMC Sailing Boat Miniatures - everything is still in it, including the original unopened needle, for the grand sum of $1.50. Yes, I bought it. No, I don't need it.
Yes, I want it. No, I don't know when I'll stitch it. So there we go, the pros and the cons - evenly distributed. Funny thing is, I couldn't find a picture online of this kit anywhere. I didn't search very hard. Scanned it in instead. That's why it looks sorta smooshed. I don't care for my scanner. But hey, at least I have one that works instead of one that doesn't and sounded like it had bad indigestion whenever one tried to use it.

2 comments:

sharine said...

Nice find:)

Miss LindaLee said...

My goodness Laura! What a find. I love it. Way to go girl.