Background

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Today's Connect Question....

Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Mark Zuckerberg has said about his site: "The thing that we are trying to do at Facebook is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently." Do you think he succeeded?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *deep wheeze* have you seen his bank account?!?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*right.

A-hem.

Tomorrow, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

3 comments:

sharine said...

lol!

Heidi's Garden said...

Hi Laura! Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your thoughts on my blog. I hope you will reread Gift from the Sea. It is fun to just pick up and read a chapter out of.

I love your Winter Wonderland. Now that helps a girl to cool off. :-) And your latest design choice is adorable.

It is hard for me when summer are hot. Among a couple of chronic illnesses, I have to wear special boots which are strengthen with a kind of plastic inside. They are so hot when it is summer so I pretty much stay indoors since I can wear Birkenstock slip on shoes then. So this morning I am being really lazy putting off getting dressed while I sit and stitch a while. :-)

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Heidi's Garden said...

P.S. - I am not a believer in FB after hearing too many reasons not to join here and seeing a number of my friends in the US hurt by things family put on FB instead of saying directly to them. We are becoming a world of never doing things face to face.