Background

Friday, July 5, 2013

My poor laptop....

My faithful laptop that I've been using for over 8 years is finally on it's last legs.... Thankfully I've backed up all my files - I am not sure if it is the graphics card that is going only as I was able to use it o.k. as normal - I've been having to nurse along the hard drive for some time (thank God for Norton!) - but this time, I am not so sure - I've been noticing that the brightness of the screen hasn't been as strong as it used to be. So looks like eventually I will be shopping for a new one (will have to wait a few months). Fortunately, my sister has what we all affectionally call her "rinky-dink-cheap" computer from Circuit City - of course, it's one of those brands that the manufacturer has gone out of business.... Happy Happy Joy Joy. Ugh. Gonna be a loonnnnnnnnnnggg summer....

No comments: